Problems playing Hulk Blu ray on Pioneer Bdp-LX70a

pidge22

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am having a problem playing The Hulk 2008 Blu Ray om ny Pioneer Bdp-Lx70a..
Inititally I thought the issue with the first disc was a fault so took it back to Hmv and exactly the same is happening again on the replacement disc..
It loads ok and then goes to the menu but when you press play it thinks about it then stops then the player switches its self off and then on...

any ideas?

Hi,
I am having a problem playing The Hulk 2008 Blu Ray om ny Pioneer Bdp-Lx70a..
Inititally I thought the issue with the first disc was a fault so took it back to Hmv and exactly the same is happening again on the replacement disc..
It loads ok and then goes to the menu but when you press play it thinks about it then stops then the player switches its self off and then on...

any ideas?

Hi pidge22. :)
Is your players firmware up to date?
All the best.

All the best.

It is now and the disc is now playing perfectly...

Thanks Paul

Hi Kingfats,
Cheers mate :thumbsup:

Dave

All the best.

Hi
I wonder if you can help me!!! i Have an lx70a and I am having the same problem whereby some discs play and some dont , and they you seem to go through the loading and it wont play the film. I dont understand what I have to do as im no good on this type of thing!!! anything you can help me with would be ace
P.s I dont understand what firm ware is?????
Thanks

Hi
I wonder if you can help me!!! i Have an lx70a and I am having the same problem whereby some discs play and some dont , and they you seem to go through the loading and it wont play the film. I dont understand what I have to do as im no good on this type of thing!!! anything you can help me with would be ace
P.s I dont understand what firm ware is?????
Thanks

Firmware info and instructions here. :smashin:
Blu-ray disc player firmware upgrade - Pioneer Europe

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom