Problems displaying SHEET info correctly - appears as POSTER

Goldeneyepad

Standard Member
8583020049_1e95005635_c.jpeg

8583020555_d9143134fc_c.jpegHey guys,First post here. I could do with some ThumbGen help. I used thumbgen to create the sheet for the movie "300". It grabbed the info from IMDB, grabbed a fanart, and a poster, and the sheet looks sweet in the bottom right (preview).I hit generate. It does so successfully. So I now have the following files and folders in my 300 folder:.300.backdrop300.avi300.avi.tgmd300.avi_sheet300.jpg300.XML300_sheet.jpgI had previously used the WDTV Live (SMP) to lookup the movie info- which I think (guess) is where the .300.backdrop folder came from (and the XML file).In the ThumbGen program, I had ticked 'generate NFO file from movie information' - but interestingly, this file has not shown up in the folder?-however, it was apparent from the sheet preview that the movie info was present, as it was showing the PLOT info, Director info etc.Ok so it 'seemed' successful, until I booted the WDTV Live (SMP).I went into the media server, it then shows two sections, TV and MOVIES. I go into MOVIES, browse to the movie '300' and the thumbnail/poster which appears is the SHEET image. (pic 1)*Obviously not what I want! And when I go into that folder I see the poster image (correct) and the plot info at the bottom of the screen. (pic 2)*. This looks pretty cool, but it lacks the fanart.Ideally what I really want is... for the poster to show up in the list of movies. And then, the generated SHEET image to show up when I go into that movie's folder.(I believe this is the correct and usual manner of layout/browsing the thumbgen outputted material).--I hope this is clear as I am posting this on behalf of a friend so I am not too familiar with the workings/moddings of WDTVLive boxes! - and as such, he already generated movie information using WDTVs built-in scraper; which I believe (with my limited knowledge) maybe interfering with the results.Greatful for any help we can get! Cheers!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom