Problems connecting PS5 to LG C1 OLED with Arcam 550

Sab

Hi.

I am trying to connect my PS5 to my LG C1 tv via HDMI 2.1 input on the TV but my Arcam 550 reciever only does HDMI 2.0. I know that the LG C1 can do eARC and my Arcam 500 can do ARC. There is one HDMI cable going from my Arcam to the LG TV's eARC enabled HDMI input.

When I connnect my PS5 via HDMI 2.1 cable to another HDMI input on my LG, should I expect the audio to come out of Arcam 550? What connections do I need?

Pavement

Hi.

I am trying to connect my PS5 to my LG C1 tv via HDMI 2.1 input on the TV but my Arcam 550 reciever only does HDMI 2.0. I know that the LG C1 can do eARC and my Arcam 500 can do ARC. There is one HDMI cable going from my Arcam to the LG TV's eARC enabled HDMI input.

When I connnect my PS5 via HDMI 2.1 cable to another HDMI input on my LG, should I expect the audio to come out of Arcam 550? What connections do I need?
Have you checked the sound output settings on the C1 and the PS5, that would be where I'd start.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom