• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Problems burning video to DVD

mrmcdean

Established Member
Hi

Ive got some software / hardware from Pinnacle to put old videos onto DVD but I cant get it to burn straight to disk, every time I try it it all starts off fine with the video appearing in a small window on screen, I go away and when I return the picture is frozen but burning is still going on (no the video isnt on pause), when it reaches the end it just continually check and re checks the disk but never actually produces a finished disk, has anyone come accross anything like this before (ive updated drives wherever I can find them).

If I copy the video to my hard drive this problem doesnt occur, the whole thing works fine so im looking at copying onto the hard drive then using something like Nero to transfer to DVD. Longwinded I know but its the only way I can see of getting round the problem.

Is Nero easy to use ? I was going to get it but lookng at the feedback on Amazon im not too sure, any other suggestions. I also want to create MP3 cd's, ive been told that Windows Media Player wont allow me to compress songs onto a CD as ive only managed to create cd's with 15 or so tracks before im told the disk is full.

Sorry for the long winded post but any advice would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup: .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom