Problems after iPod updater

C

Chid

Ok, so I downloaded the newest version of itunes to the find out i had to download the new ipod updater as well. So after thats done, it says i have to restore my ipod to factory settings. Ok not that bothered-it will only take an hour or two for the songs on itunes to be put back on it. But then the problems started. My ipod wasnt connecting and then after a few seconds i get a nasty alert saying unknown error 69 and that it cant transfer the songs. So more faffing about an then my computer turns off. If my ipod isnt connecting its turning off my computer and making me very mad. I know the problems not the computer as everything else works as normal. Has anyone else had this problem or know what the best thing to do with it other than it throwing it very hard at the wall?

P

pmckirdy

After doing a reset you have to connect the ipod to the mains adapter and plug it in to flash update the system. You should see a graphic of a wall plug on the screen. After that reconnect to the pc and it should recognise it.

C

Chid

Didnt get the graphic but it seems to have worked. 6th time lucky i guess. Thanks

Top Bottom