• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Problem with with NIKKAI video/sender Kit

manzo81

Standard Member
Hi everyone,

I have posted this 3D in another topic, but maybe it is better to put it as a new Thread...

This is my first post...I've noticed from the previous posts that this forum is full of very expert people!!! Compliments!

Now, I'm writing because I have a problem with my Nikkai video sender kit, model A13HX.

I bought it from Maplin two weeks ago, and until today it was working very well. Yesterday I organized all the cables behind my television and I disconnected all cables.

When I turned the sender on, it worked fine, except to the IR mouse. I really don't know what happened, because I connected everything in the same places, same connections etc. etc.

It is really strange, because I've tried to put the receiver in the same room of the Sender, and it works, but it doesn't in my room (even if yesterday was working!!!).

I have the doubt that the people upstairs have bought the same equipment, but why the video/audio work well?

Any thoughts?

thank you!!! :):):)

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom