• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Problem with Tag & Rename

adriandg

Hi

I have been using Tag & rename for quite a while now to edit the tags in my digital music collection. But recently I have been experiencing a problem when I try to get the album titles from the online database.

The database that I use is amazon.co.uk (but I have tried them all). What I do is highlight all the tracks I want to tag then hit F10. This brings up the dialogue box with the album title and artist etc. I have been doing this for ages with no problems. But now when I hit the search button I get another dialogue box with a red cross in it and the folllowing message "The request must contain the parameter signature. Remove some search words and try again"

As I said I have tagged hundreds of albums and this has never happened. I have even tried going back and tagging albums that I have previously, successfully tagged and I get the same message.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom