Problem with Sony RDR-HX820 and data discs

R

Raino

Has anyone succeeded to show jpg pictures or listen mp3 music from Data CD or Data DVD with Sony HX820 ? Or HX710, HX825, etc.

I have tried to burn cd-s and dvd-s with different programs (IBM RecordNow!, Nero, Windows DLA), with Level1 and Level2, Mode1 and Mode2, but without success. HX820 simply does not play those discs. But according to manual and specifications should do.

rgds.
Raino

LLEW

Standard Member
I`ve got a 860 and have the same problem tries dvd data + cd data discs but no joy with Jpeg +r by the way. They all work fine on el cheapo dvd form asda! Tried Nero Sonic and Roxio but no joy, any ideas? how could i prov the unit if faulty?

R

Raino

Hi!
I found out problem with my HX820. I had some small avi files from camera, together with jpg-s on those discs. Probably recorder found them first and tried to play, did not succeeded. And after this even did not tried to show jpg photos.
System works when there are only jpg-s on disc.
Small dissatisfaction is with sizing of pictures - they are showed quite small on screen.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom