Problem with Sky & "Audio Description"

OldAndSenile

Novice Member
I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with ITV channels having the "Audio Description" feature stuck on, even though the program in question says "Audio Description Unavailable"...

It's very weird, as we've never used the feature, and it's not happening on our Sky+ box, just our bog-standard Sky one. I've tried unplugging it for 30 minutes, switching subtitles on and off, but no difference. :thumbsdow

Any ideas? :lease:

S

sherryf

I also have a standard sky box and Audio Description on ITV3+1 has just ruined my evening's viewing of the last of the Agatha Christie's Marple programmes for the Easter weekend - thought I had pressed a wrong button on one of the remotes and spent the next half hour checking manuals, System Setup and Help. Was eventually forced to change channels as it was driving me crazy. I hope they will not continue to broadcast the audio description if it means that we will not be given the option of being able to switch it off on the standard sky box.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom