Problem with site

Steve N

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just me - I have had several posts disappear/not register today :confused:

thas happened to me the other day - and when I tried to submit the post again - but it said I already had...this only happened in the music cd etc section tho...

I pressed the back button and it told me that I had already submitted this response, then repeated when I tried again.
Just noticed - not important, but my post number hasn't changed either despite several new posts.

Right now, for example, I'm dying to read fortean's response to the Do you believe in God? thread. I can see he's put it there, but every time I click for it it's not there?

shadowritten said:
Right now, for example, I'm dying to read fortean's response to the Do you believe in God? thread. I can see he's put it there, but every time I click for it it's not there?
Divine intervention perhaps :rolleyes:

(or ghosts, visitors from outer space, transference to another dimension - briefly glimpsed. Or, when you are trying to access it, you are going back in time prior to him posting it) :D :rolleyes: :eek:

:D :rolleyes: ^

Steve N said:
Divine intervention perhaps :rolleyes:

(or ghosts, visitors from outer space, transference to another dimension - briefly glimpsed. Or, when you are trying to access it, you are going back in time prior to him posting it) :D :rolleyes: :eek:

Okay Steve, point taken :rolleyes: I know I can sound off like a half-baked loon, but I'm not.

Just ask my CPN. :D

Steve N said:
I pressed the back button and it told me that I had already submitted this response, then repeated when I tried again.
Just noticed - not important, but my post number hasn't changed either despite several new posts.

I don't think the post total changes in this section.

shadowritten said:
Okay Steve, point taken
No point being made really. Certainly not aimed at you anyway, I've found your posts very interesting and intelligent.
Just having a bit of fun reflecting the current themes on the general chat threads lately.

Mr Cat said:
I don't think the post total changes in this section.
I'll just check.

*EDIT* yes, its just moved up one.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom