1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Sagem HD45s (lamp?)

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Samo, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Samo

Samo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    According to your feedback in these forums I bought my Sagem on Friday. It was on for 5 hours (everything was fine), then switched off to stand-by, ... and from Saturday no luck to turn it on.
    Turning it on, the indicator blinks orange for 1 minute, then turns red and lamp indicator shines red. It could be broken lamp (after 5 hours of correct handling????) or the lamp warming process fails.
    Checking the lamp itself, it is looking ok to me, no broken wire.
    Nothing helps, everything was checked, all according to the instructions in the manual.
    Now I'm waiting for the serviceman.
    Have anybody experienced similar problem? Thanks forward for your experience.
    :lease:

2. Riva

Riva
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    With the tv ON try turning OFF the source (DVD or other) then turning it back ON. The tv should turn itself ON to the correct input channel automatically. You have almost certainly tried this already, so my apologies if Im bieng useless.

Chris

3. Samo

Samo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is not a matter of input sources, there simple no light in the TV. The screen is just dark. I've tried really everything, but anyway thanks a lot for your effort. The red light on the lamp indicator probably tells everything, I just can't believe that it's happend after 5 hours (should run for 6000 hours).