1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with PL1

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Midge, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Midge

Midge

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I've had a panasonic PL1 now for nearly a year, and up to now have had no problems. However, yesterday it all starts to go pear shaped. If you turn the tv on, all is ok, but after about 1/2 hour the picture starts to go. Thing is it's never the same thing that happens. The picture either goes very blue, or very green, or as if someone is turning the brightness right down. However, if I switch it off, and straight back on again, all is ok.....for another 1/2 hour when it then does it again.

Anyone got any ideas?? Will give John Lewis a call to get them to take a look, but thought I'd see what anyone could come up with here.

Checked that it's not the batteries going in the remote and sending 'odd' signals to the tv, but it's not that.

2. rimshot

rimshot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Midge,
    I imagine you have already sorted your problem. I had two pannys in the space of two years, last one PL1, tubes went on both!
    Just waiting for my Sony to be delivered from JL, can't fault their service.