Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Problem with Phillips 32pw6515/05

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Arvon, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Arvon

Arvon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys

i have got a Phillips 32pw6515/05, it was working ok this morning but i have come to use it this evening and it wont get a picture or sound, there is power to the unti because it goes through the motions of switching on (red light comes on, audible click as picture usually comes on) but i am getting no picture or sound. There is the audible sound you get when the unit is on ( high pitched hum kind of sound). now the remote control unit broke the other day and i have been using a URC-7560 all in one remote unit to switch channels etc so im not sure if this has anything to do with my problem, also i was wandering if this was a blown tube (eeeeek)

please can someone help me out

regards :lease:

2. JayCee

JayCee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,327
    Have a look at this thread here and my answer at the bottom. Your symptoms could also be caused by a faulty crt :thumbsdow
    The remote control has nothing to do with it.