1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Panasonic TX32PM11?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by azz, Mar 31, 2005.

1. azz

azz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Hi,

Ive just bought the above tv and i am very happy with it but in the mornings or when you first switch it on the screen goes blue for about a second and a half before clearing and then viewing is normal. This TV is the 50hz version.

Do i need to worry?
    Can i do anything to stop it from happening?
    Is it normal?

Thanks

AZz :confused:

2. billystevo

billystevo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you have just bought it your ok for a year if it goes wrong, if you start getting any colour hues ,red green or blue and lines going across the screen thats the sighn of the tube having a short circuit, not being able to control the brightness is another. Keep your eye on it and if the tv does not give you a decent picture get rid before the warrenty runs out. Dont ever think that because you buy a brand like Panasonic your going to be free from faults, all tv manufacturers have outsourced to low wage earning countries , and have had a decline in reliability because of it.

3. azz

azz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Thanks Billystevo,

That was helpfull. It only happens when its been off for several hours (not in standby).

I will hang tight for now!

Thanks again

Azz