• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Problem with Panasonic PT-105/ 106

bob0815

Standard Member
I habe a Panasonic PT-106.
The problem is that the Tubes don't start. So I don't see anything. I guess that there is some problem with the power.
When I switch it on everything looks fine - except that there is no picture (test pattern)
The Fan is going the red LED on the D and E-Board is on and the end of the Tubes are glowing.

I know that this model is similar to the PT-105 so I already downloaded the Techguide and Servicemanual from
Panasonic 1083/1085 Tips and Manuals

I checked the parts from the service manual on page 19 but this seems ok.
------
How it happend:
The crt was on and working fine. I left the room for a moment and when i came back the tubes were off...

I'm not so familar with crt Projectors so I hope sombody can help me to fix this great pice of technic.

Many thanks in advance

bob0815

Standard Member
finally i solved the problem.
it was the resistor R9312 on the P3 PC Board.

if someone got the problem that he have no image at all check the -28V on PC board C connector C1 Pin 6...

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom