Problem with new dvd recorder

princesskasren

Standard Member
I just bought a Liteon DDA100X dvd recorder and have started to record on it. I don't have cable/freeview/satellite just the reg channels. On playback BBC2 and ITV are perfect but BBC1 and Channel4 have interference and sometimes lines through the picture. I have read the manual back to front but to be honest I couldn't find any help in it. I am using the right kind of discs to record to and just wondered if it's the dvdr itself that is crap and I am maybe not the only one to have problems.
Thanks so much for the help.:) :hiya:

Broadz

I've heard other people say that the LiteOn DVD recorders don't pick up a very good terrestrial BBC1. Is the reception poor just when recording, or when watching BBC1 through your DVDR as well? Have you tried fine-tuning?

princesskasren

Standard Member
Broadz...yep when recording and when watching thr the dvd...I just finished watching the stuff I taped last night and along with the interference it also is jumpy and every now and again goes all pixellated?

ROYOLD

Novice Member
Your aerial connection should be direct from aerial to dvd recorder input co-axial socket then a lead from the co-axial out socket on dvd recorder to TV aerial input.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming To Netflix in October 2020. Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom