Problem with my 4310

clanpitt

Standard Member
Hi all ,

Need a bit of help please,

Above amp is looking after a cambridge blu ray player and Sky satellite box. all connected to a Panasonic Plasma.

The 4310 appears to be working correctly , i.e. If i try to access Sky or play a Blu Ray or even run my IPOD from the front usb i get the appropriate heading on the unit Ie "Blu Ray " or Satellite" etc and it reads my ipod and shows the playlist etc BUT i get no picture on screen and no sound at all , nothing . It also won't play through headphones .

I have checked the wiring and it appears correct , speakers all plugged in , and HDMI's all in place etc.

But something is clearly wrong , probably in my settings , I'm not technically minded , but if anyone can help or suggest a solution , i would be really grateful ,

clanpitt

Standard Member
Hi all,

Got this sorted now via the clever people at Epsom's "Sevenoaks Hi FI" (thanks chaps )

A factory reset of the amp and a couple of settings on top for the Sat box sound and we are back in business ,

clanpitt

Standard Member
If it helps any one with a similar issue ,

To reset ur 4310 to factory defaults , this is how u do it :

Turn off master power switch (small one on the front of the unit)
Open up main flap
Hold down Up and Down arrows together whilst turning master power swithcback on.

I couldn't find this in the manual .

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J/A80J OLED details, Best type of Amplification, Film & TV Show News + Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom