Problem with LG BD390 - HDMI Signal dropping out

Tfish

Novice Member
Having problems with my 390 thats just arrived... Once connected the picture judders and the tv keeps re-adjusting the connection. Sometimes it breaks to static... Iv tried different cables, tv connections etc.

Any ideas before i box it up?

Not a good first impression of LG for me..

awink1

Distinguished Member
Having problems with my 390 thats just arrived... Once connected the picture judders and the tv keeps re-adjusting the connection. Sometimes it breaks to static... Iv tried different cables, tv connections etc.

Any ideas before i box it up?

Not a good first impression of LG for me..
What TV do you have? is it an older model? What make is it?

Damian1978

Could be worth trying to update the firmware of the BD390 if not on the latest November 2009 one.

But, if you plan on making it multiregional for DVD make sure you run that hack CD-R image first (more details in the BD390 Owners thread).

Tfish

Novice Member
i was using a couple of 10 meter cables i had lying around iv tried it with a 2 mt and it works fine but did drop to complete static for a second during my first movie watch. Ill have to keep an eye on it...

The 10 meter cables i was using work brilliantly with two other sources i have so its a bit worrying that i cant use this LG with a 10 mt esp as i was planning to wire the house with 15 / 20 mt cable very soon

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom