1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Leon - Internation Version.

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Matt, Aug 21, 2000.

1. Matt

Matt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    As reported elsewhere there appears to bea possible problem with the new Leon international version. The problem is with the rear channels. The DD 5.1 mix has really low level surround channel levels and i have just checked my copy and this seems to be the case. I also noticed there there seems to be a lack of LFE channel as well. Using the final Expolosion as a test there is nothing at all coming from the rear or sub speakers.
    Can anyone shed any light on this? Are the levels correct or is it a problem with a batch and if so how can i get a replacement. The disc was bought from DVD Boxoffice and ill send them an email from them tomorow.
    Anyone else having this trouble?

2. Russell

Russell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mine's the same - bought from amazon . I have e-mailed them and will ket you know what response I get . Surely it has to be re-issued .

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Must be just when using a Dolby Digital Amp.

I tried it on mine (sadly still only got a Kenwood Pro Logic Amp) and there is no problem with the rear channel - I tried it on both of the sound options - the DD and Pro logic options on the disc.

4. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,546
    not wanting to sound rude but have you selected the audio from the menu screen.The dvd auto selects 2 chanel stereo and you have to select 5.1 dd yourself,i find this anoying and it is on a lot of discs..hope this helps you out.