Problem with Lemmings download. Please help.

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by sedalbis, Apr 18, 2007.

1. sedalbis

sedalbis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +352
    Hey,
    I downloaded the starter pack for Lemmings on launch day of the PS3, but tonight decided to buy the whole game. After I purchased it from the Playstation Store, I clicked on download, it took about 2 seconds to download and then it said "installing". About another 2 seconds later is said "installation complete" so I went out of the store and started up Lemmings. However, on the main menu, I can still only select "trial" to play. All the other options say "please visit the PS Store to purchase" when I highlight them.
    I have been back to the PS Store, went to download list, and re-downloaded the full game. It did the same with the installing etc, but I still have the same problem. Can anyone help please. I hope I havnt spent £4 on a game I cannot play!
    Cheers.

2. sedalbis

sedalbis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +352
    Sorted it now. I had to delete any saved data for Lemmings, delete the game from the HDD, then download and install the starter pack again, and as soon as that was installed, I downloaded the full game again and it all worked perfectly :)