Problem with hanging Hitachi 42pd9700

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by juwelkeeper, Aug 17, 2006.

1. juwelkeeper

juwelkeeper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just recieved my 9700 the problem being i want to wall mount the plasma now looking at the back i can see 4 hole the top 2 have screws in the bottom 2 have no screws the top 2 are only 10mm long but to mount my tv i will need 4 i rang the dealer i got it from and they said i would have to get an hitachi wall bracket but surly i would only have to get 2 more of these screws so i rang hitachi direct and they would not send me 2 screws and that i would have to get an hitachi wall bracket has anyone on here hung this model using a universal bracket and just buying some more screws or do i have to get an hitachi wall bracket.

2. Barnes

Barnes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I'm waiting delivery of my 9700,next week. Providing it is mountable with a universal bracket, go to an engineering bolt supplier and they'll give you a couple of bolts. Maplin probably have them. They'll just be a metric size 4, 5, 6, mm or whatever with a standard pitch of thread.
    I'm looking for a universal myself. What are the mounting hole hole centres on?
    Barnes

3. slash68

slash68
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I used a universal bracket from RS100 click here , works a treat and comes with all the bolts to attach to the panel.