1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with CD-WOW website??

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by ash2004, May 19, 2005.

1. ash2004

ash2004
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,

I placed 2 orders with CD-WOW last evening....however, even though the confirmation mails came through, and the payment web page said everything went through fine, I cannot see both the orders on the "MY ORDERS" page.

I contacted them over this, and they have been continuously replying that they dont know why the orders were not appearing and that they went through fine. Now, I just got a mail saying that it seems there is a problem with the website in adding new orders to the members' orders page!!

I didnt find any of the replies convincing enough, and just wanted to check if anyone has placed orders in the last 12-18 hours and has faced similar problems or not.

Thanks....

2. Seth Gecko

Seth Gecko
    retired member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +193
    Try a different "server" - it's happened to me. For example your bookmark may say something like www4.cdwow.com - try www1.cdwow.com instead.

It's all to do with the servers updating apparently :)

3. Eitzel

Eitzel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Top Secret-Anyone coming anywhere near my Pioneer
    Ratings:
    +142
    They told me that they were having problems with the "Orders" page but that it would not interfere with the order process as everything was present on their "taken orders", even though it might not appear on an individual's orders page. I've had stuff through while this has been going on, so they are right.