Problem with Camera

tolmie

Hi everyone, I've got a nikon coolpix, cant remember exact model, i now have a problem when taking pics, in the centre of every pic, the pic is brighter than every other part of the pic, this happens with all photos, flash off or on, it def never used to do it, can this be fixed or would i be cheaper buying a new camera.

Cheers

shotokan101

Banned
How about posting a sample picture - could simply be a smudge on the lens - or worst case a faulty sensor.

Jim

tolmie

OK, will do that tomorrow, Cheers

shotokan101

Banned
OK, will do that tomorrow, Cheers

Assuming the camera has some optical zoom - post a picrure at minimum zoom and another at maximum zoom to allow comparison of the problem area.

Jim

OrbitalPete

Also, let us know what editing software you have available and what mode you're shooting in. There may be a simple software fix.

tolmie

Here is the pic, hopefully its attached

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 269

tolmie

You guys are great, gave the lense a good clean and it now seems to be fine, fantastic, will post back if its not,

Cheers

shotokan101

Banned
You guys are great, gave the lense a good clean and it now seems to be fine, fantastic, will post back if its not,

Cheers

Great news :thumbsup:

Unless of course you were looking for an excuse to upgrade :devil: :rotfl:

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom