Problem with cahoot purchase through JL

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by moeman, Jan 13, 2004.

1. moeman

moeman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mods if this should be elsewhere please move, but as the offer was mentioned here at the time I hope people may be able to help.

I purchased my Panasonic plasma at John Lewis with no probs, price match and five year warranty. I made the payment with a Cahoot card as they had a 7% cash back offer on. I read the web site a number of times before applying for the card to make the purchase and understood it to cover any purchase at JL. I have not received the cash back and their CS are saying it applied to online purchses only.

Is there anyone else in a similar postion, or can remember such a condition, I really cant believe I would have overlooked such a condition as it was a planned purchase over a number of weeks, not an impulse buy.

2. Elvis

Elvis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have you re-checked the T&Cs on their website? what do they say? Did you discuss your intended purchase with anyone at cahoot prior to purchase, if so then you could provide their name as a reference.