problem wiring up dvdr

S

spannish bear

recently bought a lg dvdr having trouble wiring it through my sky+ box to my toshiba rear projection telly .it does play dvds and i can watch sky through dvdr but i can only record what i am watching. cant seem to tune in any channells on dvdr can anyone help. a simple diagram would be great as i am not an expert on electronics

Gavtech

Administrator
recently bought a lg dvdr having trouble wiring it through my sky+ box to my toshiba rear projection telly .it does play dvds and i can watch sky through dvdr but i can only record what i am watching. cant seem to tune in any channells on dvdr can anyone help. a simple diagram would be great as i am not an expert on electronics

Welcome to the forum.

If you wish to tune any channels on the DVDR then you require an aerial.

Sky+ is a two channel device but with only one output so if you wish to record one channel and watch another , you must do the recording on sky+ ... then watch another channel [ which you could actually record on the DVDR simultaneously] .
If you were wanting that first recording from the sky+ box onto the DVDR you would have to transfer it later.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom