Problem when replying to Forum Threads on iPad2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjcairney

Distinguished Member
Hi there, I hope someone can help me with an annoying little problem I have encountered when trying to reply to a forum thread on a new Wifi only iPad2 I have just recently purchased for my wife? Whilst typing a reply, the browser just shuts down and, when I re-start it, it goes back to the same web page but whatever I had already typed has disappeared.

I wondered originally if it was a Safari fault so downloaded the Atomic Lite Web Browser to try that, but exactly the same thing happens. This does not happen on every occasion, probably around 75% of the time.

Does anyone else have this same problem and, if so, is there a fix or a work around? Any assistance or advice would be gratefully received.

Many thanks for reading.

Season's Greetings,

Martin.

Last edited:

mjcairney

Distinguished Member
Please do a search! The thread just below yours currently deals with this along with many many others!

M

Yeah, you're right, I should have performed a search first and would have found that it appears to be quite a common problem.

Season's Greetings,

Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom