• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Problem upgrade firmware LG m227wd-pz with usb...

helen2

Standard Member
I have a LG M227WD-PZ (on the back of the tv i have written M227WDJ so is not the model were i can see divx unfortunately)and on the Italian website i have downloaded the firmware (this one that seames to be the firmware of my tv http://www.lg.com/it/products/documents/M22_237WDP-PZ_3.16V_2010-10-15.bin ).I have copy it on a usb 4 gb pen drive trascend jetflash v30 (fat 32) i have insert the usb pen in the service usb port of the tv and switched on the tv but...nothing is happening:confused:
I dont know why and how i can upgrade the firmware on my tv!Is thear somebody that can help me?Maybe if i use a notebook and i connect it to the tv with hdm there is a way to install the new firmware?
Thank's
Helen
:cool:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom