Problem getting Yamaha rn 602 to play Amazon music hd.

Yellowarmy

Novice Member
Reaction score
Is there any way I can get Amazon music hd to play through my Yamaha rn. 602 amp/ streamer? Unfortunately Yamaha updated lots of it equipment with support for Amazon music but mine wasn’t on the list. I’ve an echo show 5 first gen which plays Amazon music hd which has audio output . Would plugging it into one of my inputs on my receiver give me Amazon hd quality music through the stereo or would it come out as just normal cd quality? Any help gratefully received.

I also have the R-N602 and find the best way is to let Amazon do all the work and use the latest Firestick to playback via the fibre optic output of a Samsung TV in the same room - works a treat and I get to see the lyrics, so now know a bit more of what Pink Floyd were saying all those years ago....

Worked so well, bought another stick for the big TV in the lounge and that has improved the sound to the sound bar for music.

The Bluetooth from my mobile, Pixel 4a, works really well and quality more than good enough for most people.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom