Problem connecting PC to Panasonic PX70 37"

Bazmondo1

Standard Member
Hi

I am having a bit of a nightmare trying to connect my pc to my Panasonic px70 37"

I have connected the pc via a dvi-hdmi lead using hdmi slot 1 on the tv but when i select hdmi 1 with the av on the tv remote all i get is a blank screen?

I have a shuttle amd64 with a sapphire x1950pro card and a panasonic px70 37"

I belive the native res for my tv is 1024 x 768 so i selected that after right clicking desktop and changing the monitor res before unplugging my pc monitor.

Anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Baz

chrispeters

yes...u must....right click your desktop..goto your display options...and change the output of the pc to display 2 ?..it is display 2 on mine........
It is in your graphic card settings..........just click on the pic of the TV with a 2 in it...shud be ok then.

-Hitman-

I would suggest you try 720P or 1080i etc.. as these are accepted formats on the HDMI connection.

If you have a VGA port then that will accept the 1024x768 res.

Bazmondo1

Standard Member
I would suggest you try 720P or 1080i etc.. as these are accepted formats on the HDMI connection.

If you have a VGA port then that will accept the 1024x768 res.

How do I try 720p or 1080i settings? where do O select them as the only thing I get in display options is the slider bar to change my res?

Sorry to be such a noob!!

cheers

Baz

Bazmondo1

Standard Member
yes...u must....right click your desktop..goto your display options...and change the output of the pc to display 2 ?..it is display 2 on mine........
It is in your graphic card settings..........just click on the pic of the TV with a 2 in it...shud be ok then.

When i click the display two option/screen it asks if i want to extent my monitor to these display settings but then says not responding. I have not plugged th tv in at this point as I cannot even get my pc to come up on the tv so i cant change the display settings whilst on the tv. Hope that makes sense?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom