• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Problem, 4 Sky Boxes, how do I control them individually?

churchwa

Established Member
I have 4 sky boxes on top of each other. When i point the remote at them, they all change channel, no surprise there.

Ideally we need to control them from another room, is there any way of having extenders where you can choose which box it extends to at any one time.

At the moment we have to turn off the boxes we don’t want to change and then make the change, not ideal and it requires us to go into another room.

Any help would be gratefully received.

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
a home theatre master remote with RF modules is the best off the top of my head (each RF module is addressable so you can have Sky box 1-4 programmed into the remote) Jo Fernand will be able to advise as he is a Home theatre master dealer, as are AV-sales IIRC.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom