Problams with DVDSOON

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by thesnowman, Apr 5, 2005.

1. thesnowman

thesnowman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I've still got 6 dvds pending/on order since boxing day which was over 3 months ago. Is this normal? the longest I've ever had to wait for a dvd was 2 months top but this is taking the p***!

Has any one else recently had to wait this rediculously long for there dvd.

2. ash2004

ash2004
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Everytime I have had a problem....there have been very few DVDs (pre-orders) which have dispatched on time for me from DVDSoon....

Even pre-orders are not in stock for them as I discovered from the recent pre-order I made of Austin Powers trilogy...its been only 10 days since, but for pre-orders it is a lot....

Currently waiting for 12 Angry Men, Princess Bride, many more since the last 6 weeks....

But apart from dispatch, even worse is their customer service in general and the order status that they display....I ordered a DVD when it was In-Stock, and 10 days after my order it got converted into Pre-Order!!! And cant cancel it as it is part of a multiple item order and dont want to cancel the other DVDs....still waiting to decide what to do on this one....will cancel the entire order in 3-4 days if nothing else happens....