Probably the most incredible bargain. Ever. Period.

Amorris

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I've never seen such an incredibly well priced way to become an instant fashion icon (See mine below, i'm sure you're jealous).

World Cancer Day Unity Band

Sorry, shameless... Hopefully it's grabbed your attention and mods don't mind :).

It's World Cancer Day on February 4th. Being somebody who found out he had cancer in his 20s and lived through it, i have the privilege of being able to leverage that fact to get you lot to spend some money ;)

For this the Movember Foundation are selling bands - all aboard!

IMG_1807.jpg

I actually like that. Can we buy those in store anywhere?

I actually like that. Can we buy those in store anywhere?

Not sure mate - but you can pay via PayPal so nice and easy :)

I ordered mine on Saturday and it came today.

Ordered and thanks for the heads up

Got mine ordered for me and the family.
Thanks for posting about this.

It's World Cancer Day on February 4th. Being somebody who found out he had cancer in his 20s and lived through it, i have the privilege of being able to leverage that fact to get you lot to spend some money ;)

Won't wash with me as I still have it :D

[trots off to order]

Since retiring I volunteer 3 afternoons a week at my local CRUK (just about to leave for my Wednesday stint). These are flying out, reminds me I need to take £2 in today to buy mine!
Most shops should have them - if they don't, they will be able to get them in from other shops within a couple of days. All of the shops within an 'area' have a van which moves stock from shop to shop on an almost daily basis.

Nice - thanks for the link x3 for me any my boys. Just need x2 girly ones for the wife and daughter... sure I've seen them somewhere

I've never seen such an incredibly well priced way to become an instant fashion icon (See mine below, i'm sure you're jealous).

World Cancer Day Unity Band

Sorry, shameless... Hopefully it's grabbed your attention and mods don't mind :).

For this the Movember Foundation are selling bands - all aboard!

IMG_1807.jpg
Thanks for this! Just ordered 2. One for me and one for me to fit round my missus neck. I know it'll be tight, but I'll get it there... [emoji23] JOKE!

Today's the anniversary of my Dad's death so it was a little fitting to buy two from Bowel Cancer UK earlier on

Cheers for the heads up. And the local dentist have them.

Great stuff guys, it's actually a really nice band. Few people at work have asked about mine and bought one.

Ordered 2. Shame it's not on the 5th February as that's the missus Birthday and I could of got away with saying it's a personalised bracelet I had made especially for her for her birthday. ;)

Thanks for posting - I'm in for 2... :)

IMAG0038.jpg

Just got home and found mine had been delivered...

IMAG0039.jpg

Me and the missus... She's the one with the horrible claw like appendage...

IMG-20170204-WA0000.jpg

Me and my family with our bands.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom