1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Probably The Best VFM Interconnect In The World ?

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by CJROSS, Aug 20, 2004.

1. CJROSS

CJROSS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +343
    Whilst perusing for a cheap set of ICs yesterday I happened upon this 1.5m digital cable for £6 each, so ordered 2 for use as an analogue set for a low level subwoofer cable. For £12 you can have a 1.5m stereo pair with Lockable RCAs. Now even as a major cable sceptic I thought I had to share this VFM cable on this forum. It even stopped me making my own set DIY wise.

[​IMG]

1.5m Length, Lockable RCAs.

http://www.tvcables.co.uk/cgi-bin/tvcables/PH404.html

Some other discussion on it :

http://forum.hifichoice.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=11909

Anyway I hope it graces a few systems at that price. Which may in all honesty stop it being bought in the first place IMO.

2. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
    Certainly looks to be of good quality. Let us know how it compares to your previous DIY efforts.

I got some big locking RCA plugs for my subwoofer interconnect, only about £1.99 each from CPC :)

I suppose the best VFM interconnect in the world has to be the cheapest one you can find which should provide a significant improvement over no interconnect at all ;)

3. WILD9

WILD9

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Ive got one of them to use as a digital interconnect, works perfectly, certainly looks the part. I am however very sceprtical about cable quality affecting digital transfer assuming there is no excessive interference.

4. chachi

chachi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've bought off Andy before (the guy behind the site) and he doesn't stock crap cables ... Those look delicious but I don't need any ICs :(