Prob. Vogels EFW 6305 and the Sony KDL-40W2000

M

Magosa

I've just brought a Vogels EFW 6305 for my Sony KDL-40W2000.
But I have some problems with the mounting. There seem to by two screws in the way for mounting the two metal racks on the TV.

I've used Vogels “flatscreenfitter” and it says that the EFW 6305 do fit with the Sony KDL-40W2000.

Please look at the actached picture. The hols marked with “green” are the mounting holes and the “red” one are the screw that's seem to cause all the trouble.

I would like some specific information how I should fit the wall mount to the tv. Could anyone help :lease:

Attachments

Dan-h

Novice Member
My Sony KDL-40w2000 came with a leaflet or booklet showing that these two screws should be removed before fixing the (Sony) wall mount.
I've made my own mounting frame to span a redecorated fireplace, which I'd routed shallow clearance space for these two screws ~ i.e. did not remove them.

M

Magosa

My Sony KDL-40w2000 came with a leaflet or booklet showing that these two screws should be removed before fixing the (Sony) wall mount.
I've made my own mounting frame to span a redecorated fireplace, which I'd routed shallow clearance space for these two screws ~ i.e. did not remove them.
I didn't get a leaflet or booklet with my Sony KDL-40w2000 - Do you have a copy or could you scan the booklet. I would like a copy if it is possible :thumbsup:

Dan-h

Novice Member
I didn't get a leaflet or booklet with my Sony KDL-40w2000 - Do you have a copy or could you scan the booklet. I would like a copy if it is possible :thumbsup:
Sorry. I don't know where I saw that diagram about removing those 2 screws but it was not in the leaflets/manual that came with the TV!!

M

Magosa

Sorry. I don't know where I saw that diagram about removing those 2 screws but it was not in the leaflets/manual that came with the TV!!
Okay I talked with my lokal Sony Center and they said thay I should just remove the two screws - they where for some other VESA bracket.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom