Pro question.

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As the UT servers were down yet again I thought I'd create a pro for when I have a few mins to kill and want to mess about in arena. Anyway started a career so it gives the option to create one (god knows why it doesn't give the option to use last years is beyond me).

Anyway, I created one and effectively started a player career, saved and returned to home screen. Then selected the arena thinking it would use pro by default, but it was still using Messi.... Now I know I'm good, but he's a tad better!!

I can't see an option to change to pro so how do you do this to start on accomplishments etc?

I think you need to make sure that your pro is in a team's line-up in order to be able to select him for the arena.

Yeah i saw how to change player and wondered if my pro would appear in QPR's squad, as i chose them in the career but it didn't.... Guess i'll have to use edit mode to add it somewhere.

What a completely longwinded farce to what should and is normally default.

I assume the reason you can't use previous years pro is because if it is your first FIFA you will be years behind as it takes so long to get the skills up through the harder accomplishments. Would destroy the game. Same reason you can't transfer coins or players from one year to the next in UT - it would be like starting at Level 50 with all weps in Call of Duty.

If you use the web apps - you can use your gameface etc and create the same one easily - just with no accomplishments.

There is an option somewhere to use Pro in arena...will need to look for it. The reason it isn't default is that they start with 1 skill moves and many people use arena to practice skill moves.

I was playing UT and using auctions between 8 and 11:30 last night and servers were fine for me.

Last edited:
I didn't mean use last years pro with all stats etc, i meant use the creation with default base stats.

Many people will spend a fair while trying to make the player look like themselves, eyes, hairstyle, shape, weight etc etc etc and will put a lot of time and effort into it. To then have to do that all the following year seems pointless when the factors and catagories are surely the same and it could surely remember them and give you the option to re-use last years or start afresh. Same as it remembers your club etc.

yes - think you can do some of that with the game face web app. I have not had a chance to do it yet, but was planning on doing it. Basically (and I don't know the detail) you upload a picture of yourself and that is saved on EA servers and saves as your pro.

yes - think you can do some of that with the game face web app. I have not had a chance to do it yet, but was planning on doing it. Basically (and I don't know the detail) you upload a picture of yourself and that is saved on EA servers and saves as your pro.

I haven't bothered with the face app but may look sometime. There's lots more besides face that goes into creating the pro anyway so still surprised it doesn't retrieve last years creation detail as an option if nothing else.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom