Pro perks - The last few challenges are the hardest!!!

Hillskill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to unlock SOH Pro and have 3 more reload kills to get. Its being a right ball ache. I am currently trying with the PM63. Whats the fastest reloader with SOH ?

Trying to unlock SOH Pro and have 3 more reload kills to get. Its being a right ball ache. I am currently trying with the PM63. Whats the fastest reloader with SOH ?

Doesn't really answer your question but the quickest way to unlock SoH pro is to find someone camping/running away or across you. A very quick burst to get a hit marker followed by a quick reload and finish them off.

You might get killed occasionally but you can unlock it very quickly like this.

Have a class with Ghost, Ninja + Concusions and do them from behind :p. You can even get away with being stunned yourself if you're on target before it hits and triggers.

mp5 or ak74 dual mags would be your fastest effective weapon

M16 with dual mags is the best option, it fires a short burst then reloading and finishing them off.

Good call on the dual mags at least for odd reloads. Out of the assault rifles M16, Galil, Aug, FAL are all 1.6 second. The MPL is the fastest SMG on Dual Mags at 1.4 seconds next up is the AK74u at 1.6 seconds and the rest don't have the attachment with the MP5K the slowest at 2.9 seconds.

yeah with dual mags make sure when you do the fast reload and you have a quiet moment shoot 1 round and reload again, queing up the faster reload again for when the poo hits the fan

commando is pretty damn fast with SoH!

also, the way i always do it is when someone goes into second chance i hide behind whatever cover i was behind, reload, and then put 1 bullet into their head :laugh:

so many people use it that i normally get it done by about lvl15

but i am a sleight of hand addict :hiya:

ASP Pistol

Massive ball ache - I need one more and been looking for it for the past 2 days online.. go figure

I need for once a team of 2nd Chancers to take advantage of this!!!!

The Commando is 1.7 seconds with dual mags and just a tad over 2.05 without. ASP is 1.25 but I can never get anywhere near it's full rate of fire.

Nailed it with an M16 in the end. Moved straight on to finishing off Scavenger Pro. Spamming scavenged grenades on Stadium unlocked it pretty quickly. Now I going to finish off Hacker Pro and maybe do a few nights of Capture the flag for Marathon Pro.

I'm gonna rename this thread.

I'm just finishing off the last few pro perks, I'm level 5 prestige and wont go on so maxing everything out.

Still left with these to pro:

Flak Jacket - 5 return nads, but everyone uses semtex :rolleyes:

Scout - need 22 head shots & 15 kills with secondary weapon.

Steady aim - need alot of hip kills & kills after running i think. Also the quick melee of 2 people

Second chance - still havn't bought it yet, will be the last one I go for

Last edited:

Use Dual Mags and duck in and out of cover

SoH + Dual Mags = Stupidly quick reload

HQ is the best chance you have of picking up frags, it seemed to be the only game mode that people used them on (back when I played it).

I'm just finishing off the last few pro perks, I'm level 5 prestige and wont go on so maxing everything out.

Still left with these to pro:

Scout - need 22 head shots & 15 kills with secondary weapon.

Steady aim - need alot of hip kills & kills after running i think. Also the quick melee of 2 people

Second chance - still havn't bought it yet, will be the last one I go for

I'm pretty sure that when I did the flack jacket pro challenge that when you chuck a frag of the wall and make it bounce towards yourself, then pressed RB to throw back that it counted towards the challenge. They might have patched it since then.

The hardest ones for me were tactical mask pro (nova gas kills) and marathon pro (playing CTF)

I'm pretty sure that when I did the flack jacket pro challenge that when you chuck a frag of the wall and make it bounce towards yourself, then pressed RB to throw back that it counted towards the challenge. They might have patched it since then.

The hardest ones for me were tactical mask pro (nova gas kills) and marathon pro (playing CTF)

Cheers will try that later tonight :thumbsup:

tactical I did this weekend & yep nova is the worse but found domination the best for this.

Cheers will try that later tonight :thumbsup:

tactical I did this weekend & yep nova is the worse but found domination the best for this.

That technique Majnu mentioned doesn't work anymore i'm afraid:(

If someone throw's a frag I run towards it like a mad man, even if it blows up in your hand as you're about to throw it, it counts as a throwback.

Probably domination or hq are the best game modes because people just spam frags at the objectives.

Sharpy76 said:
That technique Majnu mentioned doesn't work anymore i'm afraid:(

If someone throw's a frag I run towards it like a mad man, even if it blows up in your hand as you're about to throw it, it counts as a throwback.

Probably domination or hq are the best game modes because people just spam frags at the objectives.

Shame, thanks for letting me know so I don't waste my time. Probably play some demo & hq then

Finally managed to get pro in all perks now apart from second chance ..... So for completions sake going to give it a go.

Best perk for domination & Headquarters has got to be Flak Jacket Pro. I just love waltzing through all the napalm to cap the objective

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom