Pro Evolution Soccer probmes

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by bishman, Nov 4, 2005.

1. bishman

bishman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +174
    For all of you that are having trouble with pro evolution soccer 5 on xbox live, there is a new site up campaigning for a patch. Visit it at www.freethepatch.co.uk and lend your support.

They are looking to mainly get the optimatch and lag problems addressed. But there's a funny song and video there too. If you love the game and want it better, go check it out.

2. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    lag ? ive played many games on it from people all around europe and never once seen any lag.

3. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    I played 10 games last night with all different people some i hosted some i did'nt, when i hosted it was fine 1st half for me crap for the other guy in the 2nd half it swapped host he ran smooth i had lag. that happened in every game i played, i asked a few of my mates if that happens when they play and all said yes.

It's crap with the lag you have one smooth half each to score as many as you can. :thumbsdow

4. Nebby

Nebby

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    It's because the hosting switches at half-time. You get a good half and then so does your opponent.

One of the dumbest ideas ever!!!!

I spent months building up a friends list of PES4 players, where if I hosted the game we both enjoyed a lag free match. I've already had to drop four players from my friends list, as the half-time switch over makes it impossible to play them.

Thanks a bunch.

I'm also fairly *****d off that I've had to learn to play the game all over again...it all feels like a massive step backwards to me. Improvements should be intuative.

5. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    It is the dumbest idea ever i agree, i'll be taking mine back for credit towards 360.

6. bishman

bishman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +174
    Have you posted that on the freethepatch site? ALl posts there will be forwarded to Konami, so let them know how you feel and maybe next year they will get it right.

7. smashed

smashed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +166
    I finally had a few games last nite with a mate. Some of the goals that keepers let in (International keepers) have been shocking. I have scored 3 free-kicks where it has hit the post, then the keeper and gone in.. and this is when the keeper ddint even dive.. but was in the middle of his goal. Shots at the middle of the goal.. but hard.. the keeper misses a lot.And if you shoot hard from a tight angle... it hits the keeper.. bounces 100ft in the air.. then lands in the keepers arms (he hasnt moved position) and the striker wont even jump for it)
    Im also going to have to get used to the shocking control that a lot of players have.