Pro Evolution Soccer on live

Jay

Banned
I'm picking this game up, and would like to play like minded people who don't take the game seriousl. Drop me a friends request if you fancy some matches, cheers :thumbsup:

ipace

Hey mate....i am not very good but if you like add me to the frinds list - BlackHawkMT :)

D

Deleted member 152499

I'm picking this game up, and would like to play like minded people who don't take the game seriousl. Drop me a friends request if you fancy some matches, cheers :thumbsup:

Hi Jay, I do like the occasional game of Pro Evo to break the GoW cycle every now and then, so count me in.

Be warned though, I am ranked in the Top 100 on Pro Evo Soccer :smashin:

Jay

Banned
Hi Jay, I do like the occasional game of Pro Evo to break the GoW cycle every now and then, so count me in.

Be warned though, I am ranked in the Top 100 on Pro Evo Soccer :smashin:

great we'll def get a few games going, i've been playing the demo constantly :D As much as i'm dissapointed with it, I don't really have many options for a footie game on the 360. I just hope pro evo 7 will be great :thumbsup:

daftmole

I'll pretty bad - I lost all my league games in the AV world cup :thumbsdow
But I'll give you a game sometime when your not chainsawing me on GOW :smashin: :rotfl:

F

f13ldy

I'm always up for a few games.

I think I'm ranked somewhere shocking like 30k... :(

Jay

Banned
I'll pretty bad - I lost all my league games in the AV world cup :thumbsdow
But I'll give you a game sometime when your not chainsawing me on GOW :smashin: :rotfl:
Great didn't realise you played pro evo we'll have to get a few games going :smashin:

kopchoir

Banned
when u getting it u big jessie so i can give u a truly awesome pasting at it m8

Jay

Banned
when u getting it u big jessie so i can give u a truly awesome pasting at it m8

Im picking it up tommorow, at £25 it's a bargain. Once I get a few games going my tournament days will come back to me :D I won the pro evo 5 tournament ;) Oh by the way i'm picking up pro evolution SOCCER not netball you fairy :D
On a serious note fivecantonas caned me so if your better than him i'll get hammered.

kopchoir

Banned
Im picking it up tommorow, at £25 it's a bargain. Once I get a few games going my tournament days will come back to me :D I won the pro evo 5 tournament ;) Oh by the way i'm picking up pro evolution SOCCER not netball you fairy :D
On a serious note fivecantonas caned me so if your better than him i'll get hammered.

cantonas is nothing he beats me now and again when i let him :D
oh and by the way there is a guy selling it for 17 quid and tiger woods for 20
oh forgot u been modded like a girl pm him and see if you can get them both for 35 quid :smashin:

Jay

Banned
cantonas is nothing he beats me now and again when i let him :D
oh and by the way there is a guy selling it for 17 quid and tiger woods for 20
oh forgot u been modded like a girl pm him and see if you can get them both for 35 quid :smashin:

You can't pm people on this site, it's really strict. I'm banned anyway. It's not even the mods that keep commenting unnecessarily,there's far too many idiots that get involved in other people's business. I've had loads of idiots post things in my for sale threads, and they ain't even interested in what i'm selling, just too many of them trying to get involved for nothing. I prefer buying new and sealed anyway.

Jan20

I've just got the game and 360 tonight. If you want to thrash someone easily, get me invited!

derek1971

Add me if you like - happy to play as any team - usually on from about 10pm

Zzebedee

I have yet to play this on live so if you see me on gimme a prod and i'll have you a game, i'm still pretty awful i suppose, i bought it for playing with mates when they come round so haven't really progressed much, no point anyone new adding me to their list cos i hardly play it but those already on there can kick my arse if they want

Jay

Banned
I have yet to play this on live so if you see me on gimme a prod and i'll have you a game, i'm still pretty awful i suppose, i bought it for playing with mates when they come round so haven't really progressed much, no point anyone new adding me to their list cos i hardly play it but those already on there can kick my arse if they want

I'll give you an invite when I see you on and if you fancy a game at that time then we can get one going :smashin: I'll no doubt see you on gears any other time.

Jay

Banned
Well it's safe to say i'm useless, just played my first games with jpg and got caned 4-0 and 4-2 :(

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Disney+ confirms price increases coming in December
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Samsung unveils Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 8th August 2022
  • By Casimir Harlow