Pro Evolution Soccer 6

smithy2483

Just thought i should let evryone know, but Play.com have Pro Evolution Soccer 6 down to pre-order with a release date of 27/10/06... god i do hope so, can'y wait for next-gen Pro Evo :rotfl:

Ordered! It's nearly November when it comes out though! Big mistake by Konami, allowing the evil FIFA to gain some more market share.

bishman

Michaelknell said:
Ordered! It's nearly November when it comes out though! Big mistake by Konami, allowing the evil FIFA to gain some more market share.
It's the same time of year that PES is always released. The next proper version of FIFA will be about a month before like always, the current and forthcoming releases are just stop gaps.

bishman said:
It's the same time of year that PES is always released. The next proper version of FIFA will be about a month before like always, the current and forthcoming releases are just stop gaps.

I know that. I just think they should of released a 360 version of PES5. They knew the 360 was coming for ages.

smithy2483

Michaelknell said:
I know that. I just think they should of released a 360 version of PES5. They knew the 360 was coming for ages.

Yeah i know what you mean, i could have done with a 360 version of PES.

I had PES5 for my PS2 and not for my Xbox, but i sold both to get cash for my 360, all i have is PES4 for the xbox which was £4.97 from Asda, but the 360 doesnt play that yet :thumbsdow

bishman

Michaelknell said:
They could have release a version but it would probably have been a cut down game as FIFA was. Better that they do it properly IMO. Having said that if they don't live play right this time they need shooting.

bishman said:
They could have release a version but it would probably have been a cut down game as FIFA was. Better that they do it properly IMO. Having said that if they don't live play right this time they need shooting.

Agreed. This is my favourite game but I don't play online as the lag is just too much, even on a good game it's still there enough to annoy me and affect play.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom