Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Play & Help

ColdKilla

Established Member
Reaction score
OK some of the lucky ones may have received this now - I know I have thanks to shopto - what do you guys think? - tips tricks bugs etc....

Post away...

Did you get it in the post this morning? I have just seen a video of Liverpool and all the chants, you'll never walk alone etc. it sounds and looks great. Loved the demo, hope the online is sorted. No more Merseyside Red is enough for me :D

Did you get it in the post this morning? I have just seen a video of Liverpool and all the chants, you'll never walk alone etc. it sounds and looks great. Loved the demo, hope the online is sorted. No more Merseyside Red is enough for me :D

Is that video on the net? It'd be great to see it.

yeah postie brought it this morning - main issue is I am at work at the moment and out tonight....

will those chants have came with the game or do you think he has had to download them?

Is it just me? or does the pitch seem MASSIVE.

I mean look at the 18 yard box compared to the players!! How many steps do you think it would take em to walk from goal line to the edge of the Box!! :rotfl:

will those chants have came with the game or do you think he has had to download them?

I'm hoping the chants are just in the game. I noticed when playing the demo as Liverpool the crowd were singing "When the Reds go marching in" so hopefully it's just all in the game as part of the improved stadium and atmosphere's.

i dont think that video is genuine, wheres the commentary anyway?

sounds to me like hes just put pre recorded chants over the video

just waiting for the postman to arrive and then i'll let u know for sure :)

Does anyone know if you have to go through all that code on the back of the manual business to get online again?

Does it have comms this year?

Thats vid has pre-made chants put over it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Postman just been, no shopto order :(

postman just came around with my pes !! wohoo thanks to shopto , putting all the chants stuff on usb stick now

Got my copy on monday as i know someone who trades in video games and went and picked it up from Konami

It better than the xbox version but then i like the PS3 pad more

I cant believe there is transfers missing and thats not the case with Fifa 09 appararentley

I went online last night it was jumpy and one game it just chucked me out and gave me 3 - 0 loss for some reason

i created my own player last night and it is very detailed to make it like yourself.

On Fifa when you did be a pro you could tell computer to pass to your player etc but i cant figure that out on this one if you can do it

Double tap R2 to get the comp to pass to you :)

The Hut has dispached mine, should arrive tomorrow.. :smashin::smashin:
Whats this business with the crowd chants? Can you download custom ones or something? Where from?

Thanks...

i cant seem to upload the chants and the mp3's to game , i have them on my ps3 but dont know how to add it into game

i cant seem to upload the chants and the mp3's to game , i have them on my ps3 but dont know how to add it into game

mp3merge - Just search on google and its free

i have just used it and works great

mp3merge - Just search on google and its free

i have just used it and works great

Did a search but doesnt seem to be able to download it from anywhere - keep getting a error page when i click the link (think might not work on Vista?)

The Hut has dispached mine, should arrive tomorrow.. :smashin::smashin:
Whats this business with the crowd chants? Can you download custom ones or something? Where from?

Thanks...

I got an email from them saying mine has despatched but it says 3-5 days for delivery. So I don't think mines or yours will be arriving tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom