Pro Evolution Soccer 2008: Pre-orders and deliveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyK

Banned
ebay, pah, id rather spend my money from somewhere trusted and a PAL version, pre-order it from GAME online for £35 using the offer code in my thread AND you still get double reward points if you pre-order.

steviebwoy

Good shout Mikey, any idea when GAME send out their orders? ie am I likely to get the game on the day of release? Considering a pre-order for FIFA 08/ Halo 3..

Thanks anyway though lostboy, nice thought mate

MikeyK

Banned
all my pre-orders from GAME.co.uk in the past have arrived 1 day earlier than release date.

Ive never had a problem with ebay. Handy for people with paypal funds I guess
I too have never had an issue with ebay but that is due to my own care and attention when purchasing items. Ebay is a scammers sweet shop.

if this pre-order was from a UK Based Seller with good feedback and a seperate Online Website/Shop then go for it. If not forget it, its not worth the hassle if it goes tits up.

tony kop77

I was thinking of buying games from Game as I have loyalty card and £15 woth of points at the moment.
Can someone confirm I get the games day of reease if I use them and i can use my points on line and get double points when pre-ordering?

MikeyK

Banned
I was thinking of buying games from Game as I have loyalty card and £15 woth of points at the moment.
Can someone confirm I get the games day of reease if I use them and i can use my points on line and get double points when pre-ordering?
you DO get double reward points for pre-orders online, you CAN use your points online, and with GAME in the past ive had pre-ordered games delivered day before offcial release date.

tony kop77

you DO get double reward points for pre-orders online, you CAN use your points online, and with GAME in the past ive had pre-ordered games delivered day before offcial release date.
Thanks think I will start my spending spree now then :rotfl:so many top titles in such a short space of time :(

kopchoir

Banned
i usualy buy my copy from game in store every year i trade in the year before pro evo and the odd other game

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Shopto have had this on pre order for £29.99 for ages now. Postal strrikes aside, it will definitely be with you before release next Friday, possibly even as early as Wednesday.

Lateralus

Novice Member
shopto is a demon
it wears a demons hat
and when it saw pro evo
it said "i fancy that"
the rest all tried to be cheap
but they couldnt match the shop
o' world famous magic shopto
coz theyre always dynamite!!

that was poor.

gingeki

shopto is a demon
it wears a demons hat
and when it saw pro evo
it said "i fancy that"
the rest all tried to be cheap
but they couldnt match the shop
o' world famous magic shopto
coz theyre always dynamite!!
I've pre-ordered with ShopTo but I'm running out of patience with them. They promise next day delivery but the twice I've used them it comes two days later and because of their stupid recorded delivery it means I have to go and collect it the next day, meaning I eventually get it 3 days after it was sent out, and the day AFTER release!! I'm giving them one last try with PES2008 only because they are selling it for £29.99. But if I have to wait till the Saturday before getting to play it then I will be going back to Game's online service.

vanders

I've just pre-ordered my copy of PES 2008 from Shopto, it's the first time I've used them so I hope they deliver on the Friday or before or there will be serious retributions :rotfl:

internetuser

gamestation for me, got 145quid store credit, so will get them to price match cheapest om highstreet..

otherwise shopto would be choice @ 29.99 got it a day early last year too

Deeez Nuuutz

Distinguished Member
Just ordered with shopto thanks to this thread, @ 29.99 you can't go wrong! :)

... and for the record i always get my shopto orders a day before release date. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More

Latest News

Oppo launches S1 and R1 4K smart TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Lithe Audio AirPlay 2 ceiling speakers world's first
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Humax launches AURA 4K Freeview Play Recorder
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Fyne Audio adds new standmounts to F1 speaker range
  • By Andy Bassett