Pro Evolution Soccer 2 for Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Digitalspirit, Jul 4, 2002.

1. Digitalspirit

Digitalspirit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know if PES2 is going to appear on Xbox? :confused:

2. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Haven't heard anything of it yet... I'd love to see Pro Evo 2 on the Xbox and GC to expand its fanbase to all formats. The titles would certainly sell so I don't know what Konami are up to...

3. Ixon

Ixon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    If M$ want PES2 on the Xbox they get it on the Xbox. Microsoft seem to have this habit of throwing money at game company's to develope game's for the Xbox so I would say theres around 95% chance of seeing PES2 on the Xbox.

4. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thats if they really wanted it... Pro Evo hasn't sold well against FIFA even though many footie fans know which game is better. I think MS would be rather happy just to see EA support the Xbox as much as any other console just to widen its userbase, regardless if quality games appear on the console.

5. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,094
    in a word, no it wont. I spent the afternoon with a Konami chap last week and we talked about it. It is coming to GC but wont hit Xbox at least not for the forseeable future..:( Tis is bad news as I'd love to see it on Xbox as much as anyone. Also bear in mind the recently announced Winning Eleven game for the arcades on the TriForce board which just backs up the GC & Winning Eleven/PES future..