Pro Evo Problems

BritanniaJaf

I just bought Pro Evo xbox 1 version to play on my 360 and been having some problems when the game start to load the old picture of xbox comes up fine, then once pro evo loads in the screen basically half's in 2, strange tried to change all settings but no joy, have tried halo 2 on my 360 and this works fine

Anybody heard of this or any solutions

Cheers

sdb123

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Presumably its Pro Evolution Soccer 5 you're referring to?

Assuming you are connected via component, you need to change the 360's screen resolution down to its lowest level...this should be fine. If you don't change the res' you'll have black bars down the sides of the screen.

HTH's

Steve:)

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
What do you mean by the screen halfs in two? Do you mean the screen doesn't stretch to widescreen? If so, this is not a problem, it is in fact the way Konami have designed the game - in other words, Pro Evo is not widescreen.

Pooon

Distinguished Member
^that gives me an idea for a signature: "Now whooping Munkey Boy @ PES5 in Widescreen" :D

Pooon

Distinguished Member
That be fighting talk, how abouts i give you a 6* star whooping right now, followed by a smoking on PGR, then a beating on Madden!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom