Pro Evo 5 updates for PSP

N

Nev73

Can anyone please tell me where to get an option file update for
Pro Evo 5 on the PsP??

Cheers Then

realslimcookie

Novice Member
Have a look on http://www.psp-vault.com/ then goto file vault menu option and then games saves - eur. There are loads of different games here but there is also an option file for pro evo 5 for up to date players.

regards,

realslimcookie.

TigerBytes

Novice Member
Thanks, probably a silly question, but to enable these updates to work, where must they be saved

Cheers

realslimcookie

Novice Member
Hello,

You need to hook up your psp to the computer and then unzip the file. You will notice that the folder has a name like 'ULES00248FMHCFG'. copy that folder into your game saves folder on your psp. When you load Pro Evo 5 it automatically gets picked up by the game and loaded. It is pretty up to date - Replaces French league with Championship .ie. Has Hull City in the Championship :thumbsup:

Regards,

Realslim....

realslimcookie

Novice Member
Hello,
Exactly the same for FMH2006. Just drop it in the game saves folder and then i think you click Load game and select the option file. I haven't personally tried the fmh2006 files myself but a friend of mine has tried the Sugar daddy option file which basically makes your chairman mr rockafella and you very happy.

regards,

Realslim..

TigerBytes

Novice Member
Thanks

I really appreciate the Advice, now to make Everton the greatest club In the world again !!!

N

Nev73

Thanks for the advice,

I've just plugged my PsP into my playstation2 via USB and copied team names
over from Pro Evo 5. that's another option.