Pro Evo 5, Pro Evo PSP announced

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That link is dead m8.

i don't want a psp but if they insist on bring out Pro Evo for it i'll be forced to buy one :D

Superb!! The promise of portable PES was one of my main reasons for buying a PSP. Can't wait for this one, especially if it's online! :thumbsup:

After the atrocity that was FIFA Soccer for the PSP, I can't wait for this game. I'm a ProEvo guy anyways, and I really wanted a soccer game for the PSP so I went for FIFA. I had it a day before I got rid of it. This I am looking forward to, and it will be available in October? Score.

danvitale said:
I hope they have 16:9 enabled for PES5.

Good point! They better not just squeeze a 4:3 image to fit the PSP's screen as I hate playing PES like that. Then if they do do a W/S version you have to ask the question - "why have they never done a w/s version on the consoles before?". If they do produce a good W/S version though it should then turn out to be the best version of PES out there! :thumbsup: Here's hoping!

Lorenzini said:
I was hoping Pro Evo 5 would be next gen. Oh well!
Konami said a while back that PES6 would be the first next gen version. Hopefully they will sort out the online shambles on xbox for PES 5.

Ive read somewhere that Winning Eleven 11 was coming out for DS.

nah, its not coming out mate, despite listings to the contrary

A DS version wouldn't be much cop IMO due to the lack of power the machine has and the size of the screen(s). It would be like going back to the days of ISS64 on the N64 - decent game in it's day but not up to much now compared to the likes of PES4.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom