Pro Evo 5 £14.99 *be Quick*

smashed

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Posted on here because I expect it to be pulled soon.
HMV are selling Pro Evo 5 for £29.99, but its coming up in basket at £14.99.
For all versions.
Be quick :thumbsup:

smashed said:
Posted on here because I expect it to be pulled soon.
HMV are selling Pro Evo 5 for £29.99, but its coming up in basket at £14.99.
For all versions.
Be quick :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Just ordered!

Good spot! Shame it doesn't work for the PSP version!

works for PS2 also :clap:

However, this has now made its way to forums.moneysavingexpert.com , and this is a site that gets so much traffic that HMV may well pull the plug and cancel everybodys orders :(
But I live in hope :)

Ordered :p Can't play till my 360 gets here. Sold my xbox on ebay :D

Im in that boat..
When do I sell?? eek.. 2 early and i cant play it. 2 late and I cant sell it for much :(
I also dont know how to get cheap carriage costs.. as paying £20 delivery will make a big hit on what money I make out of it

Ever so slightly off topic :oops:

smashed said:
However, this has now made its way to forums.moneysavingexpert.com , and this is a site that gets so much traffic that HMV may well pull the plug and cancel everybodys orders :(
But I live in hope :)

I purposly didnt post it on there for just that reason :mad:

It says at the bottom of the order email: "This email does not act as a contract between HMV Guernsey and yourself. The contract will not be formed until HMV Guernsey charges your credit card at the point of despatch of the goods. We will send you an email to let you know the goods have been despatched to you, and your offer has been accepted."

I doubt they will honour, and more than likely just cancel our preorders.

fingers crossed eh?

went for it anyway,can always cancel.

The offer is now on the front page of their Xbox section at the bottom, stating £14.99, list price £41.99, you save £27.00.
Its making it look like a genuine offer now :D

ordered mine to, fingers crossed

anyone got any promotion codes :devil:

Damn, can't get on the site!! Traffic must have overloaded the server.

Woohoo.. Just ordered. I suppose as always it's bound to walk all over FIFA 2006 (which I've just got too).. 720p and the chance to play as Sheff Wed (shut it!) tempted me to buy FIFA too this year :)

Just got my order in too after a quick router reset! :thumbsup: Cheers :clap: .

GJD said:
I suppose as always it's bound to walk all over FIFA 2006 (which I've just got too).. 720p and the chance to play as Sheff Wed (shut it!) tempted me to buy FIFA too this year :)

I like Sheff Weds tactics for this season. Get to the bottom of the league then sack their best player, might just work you know!

We're just lolling everyone in to a false sense of security :)
We've been playing better than the league position suggests, as the cliche goes!

the price is gone bak to 29.99 when u add the item to ur basket. lol, i got confirmation email stating that my order is still at 14.99....lets all hope

How misleading are HMV's prices!! They are saying you are saving £146.00 buying an Xbox 360 from them, list price £425.99!

Xbox 360 Console
List Price £425.99
Save £146.00
GAME £279.99

Should take them to Trading Standards :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom