Pro Evo 5 £14.99 *be Quick*

Well my copy finally arrived today :)

And it only took 9 days to arrive after dispatch, and 19 days after the game was released. Well done for the great service HMV!

CrossyX said:
I got it at £14.99, but that does not give them the right to ignore emails, send it a month late (they actually told me the day of release that it was not coming) it totally knackered me up for the league i was supposed to be playing in. The tell me they are sending it out on the 31st 2-5 days delivery max and it turns up on the 10th. Just because you pay less for something dosent mean you should receive crap customer service or get diffrent treatment that people who paid full price?

Crossy

No but they didn't even have to honour the deal with us and could have just cancelled the lot! As it is they obviously had shed loads of orders that wiped out their ordered stock but they proceeded to send them out on a first come first served basis. As I ordered mine pretty quickly after the offer/mistake came about I had my copy a week after launch. I agree that they shouldn't ignore emails but all I can say again is that they replied to all of mine. I guess they must have been inundated and i'm sure it would have been far, far easier and less costly for them to just cancel all our orders. At least they tried to do the right thing even if it wasn't particularly efficient in all cases.

Got to say, all things considered, i agree with CAS FAN. I mean, let's face it, we all got a pretty cracking deal here and they were quite within their rights to cancel all the orders at the initial stage.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom