Pro Evo 4 on xbox

-Jay-

Banned
Droooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :zonked: :clap: :clap:

Willy

Standard Member
I think "almost certain" Live compatibility is going too far personally. I reckon PES4 on PC will certainly be online, but the console versions is less clear.

I'd like to be wrong, obviously.

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
After the amount of copies Konami have shifted with this series I will be severly disappointed if they don't have full licensing and a semblance of decent commentary! I can't bare the commentary on pro evo 3, that lisping bloke pisses me off. Please Konami make it properly licensed. No more Orange 1-11 :(

If it is fully live as well I can't see how fifa expects to sell another copy to be honest.

B

beng

Yep I'd love them to understand just how many more copies of the game they would sell if they had a fully licenced product, complete with every little detail that football anoraks like to cream over.

Pooon

Distinguished Member
The 'crap' commentary just adds to the game i feel. When i'm playing bad i always seem to notice it more, which motivates me to give my mates a solid whooping in the next game/half.

-Jay-

Banned
I'm with you Beng doe's my head aswell, more so when i score with liverpool & the guys say's liverpool were asleep there wtf? or you shoot from the halfway line & you get "he should have done better with that shot" :rolleyes: :rotfl:

o THE CHAD o

"its all about timing,and his was awful"

if i ever see trevor brooking im going to stab him.

i cant wait for this...if its live as well,oh god i can barely type!

Bob Todd

Banned
Originally posted by beng
Yep I'd love them to understand just how many more copies of the game they would sell if they had a fully licenced product, complete with every little detail that football anoraks like to cream over.

Their not anoraks there the FIFA Funboys who would sooner see the words David Beckham on the screen then play a realistic game of football :smoke:

Bob Todd

Banned
The only thing Im worried about is how my xbox pad is gonna handle it

museumsteve

Distinguished Member
reports from Song and whispers from elsewhere suggest that full online play is almost guaranteed. This is a change from what Konami were saying a month ago but if it is there then it'll be stunning.
I'll be gutted if it's only 1v1 though.
We'll be able to try England Intl Football next month to see how Xbox online footie feels anyway :)

Bob Todd

Banned
Originally posted by museumsteve
reports from Song and whispers from elsewhere suggest that full online play is almost guaranteed. This is a change from what Konami were saying a month ago but if it is there then it'll be stunning.
I'll be gutted if it's only 1v1 though.
We'll be able to try England Intl Football next month to see how Xbox online footie feels anyway :)

;)

-Jay-

Banned
Hope you have live Duke? remember we have a match, well game cos you wont match me ;) :D

Only messin mate :smashin:

Hope this is live but i aint getting me hope's up.

Bob Todd

Banned
silly boy I am currently number 4 in europe on espn NHL 2k4, each day Fins, Germans, swedes and frenchmen fall before the great one.

When Pro evo comes out on the xbox I will begin rapin of my own people.................starting with u.

I have foreseen it

-Jay-

Banned
LMFAO good one mate :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom