1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pro Evo 4 Editing Help Please

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by Davey_C, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Davey_C

Davey_C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ive just bought Pro Evo 4 which is for season 2004/05 & was dead chuffed when i saw it had a team called Teesside (my team Middlesbrough).

So i set about adding players such as Pogatetz & Yakubu to the squad by copying their details on the teams they are playing for,but when i go to face it defaults the hair to bald & doesnt display what the default settings are :-(

Is there anyway you can access the settings for the hair like on Pro Evo 3 or have they done this on purpose so you cant clone players from one team to another. Fifa is dead easy you just swop players from one team to another! but i prefer Pro Evo gaming wise.

2. Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +140
    Why don't you just transfer the players from the other teams? No need to clone them, just register them.

3. Davey_C

Davey_C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Didn't know you could do that,i've just bought the game today. So is it like Fifa where you just transfer players?,be alot simpler if that is the case,i'll look into that cheers.