Pro Evo 2013 Play & Help

WWFCB

Established Member
Reaction score
It's that time of year again :thumbsup:

What's everyones opinion of the demo's so far?

I'm enjoying demo 2, especially on manual passing and shooting.

Love it, love it, love it!
The manual passing is so good, just trying to keep possession, passing it around, watching the runs, then trying to get it through, it's excellent, you feel like there are so many angles now. It's really satisfying just playing a pass that just eludes the defender, normally he would cut it out.
Manual shooting, damn that seems hard, most of my shots are row Z or corner flag if I'm lucky, but practice will be key I think to get the most out of it.
Roll on September 21st!

Should get my steel book version through the post tomorrow.

Pro Evo marathon weekend ahead. :smashin:

Same here, picking it up from Blockbusters tomorrow.
Good news is that an Option file is already out over on WENB so we can get straight into it! :)

I was hoping my copy was going to arrive today, as Blockbusters were showing it as despatched yesterday, but no such luck.

You know what sucks, I heard Blockbusters were shipping on Wednesday but using 2nd class mail! They advertise free shipping, but then use slowest option available. It's a shame they had the exclusive rights for the Steelbook, as it would have been Shop-to all the way for me.

Will def be looking forward to gaming with some of you lads

I was hoping my copy was going to arrive today, as Blockbusters were showing it as despatched yesterday, but no such luck.

Same here...

Same here, picking it up from Blockbusters tomorrow.
Good news is that an Option file is already out over on WENB so we can get straight into it! :)

Don't think this'll work for us here in the UK -

A new season and a new OF.
This is base Option File for PES2013 PS3 version and compatible with BLES code 01708/01709 * (The code is written on the disk). As far as I know, The countries that will be having that Bles code of the game are:
Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Israel, Netherlands and Middle east countries.

This Bles code will probably be available in other EU countries except (UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) - If I recall correctly that what happen last year.

Will see tho i guess.

If you have a look through the thread it is currently running on BLES 08/09/10 so it initially seems as though there is finally a universal option file! :)

I used the WENB file for Pes 2011, but they stopped updating it around January of the same season.

The GTM pro evo file is another one to look at, which gives full updates throughout the season.

I tend to find they slow the menu's down a bit, especially if you keep the stadiums that they created.

Well my steel book from Blockbusters has turned up...

Strangely i've got 2 boxes... Not sure why but i've not opened either of them yet to find out!

Also any links to the recommended option file(s) would be much appreciated.

The option file works with the uk version I purchased from shop to. Makes a big difference, but does not update squads.

Well my steel book from Blockbusters has turned up...

Strangely i've got 2 boxes... Not sure why but i've not opened either of them yet to find out!

Also any links to the recommended option file(s) would be much appreciated.

No sign of mine :mad:

For the option file you just need to 'google' GTM PES world

:(

:censored: great...

Tomorrow if I'm lucky then, otherwise Monday :(

Not good mate..

For some reason the steel book comes empty and the game etc just comes in a normal case? What are the benefits of the steel book edition? Can't see how it differs from one bought from Tesco... :confused:

No sign of mine :mad:

For the option file you just need to 'google' GTM PES world

It's one of the problems when ordering online, especially if you haven't used them before. Fingers crossed it'll come tomorrow!
I ordered from shopto today in the end, 9 times out of 10 it'll come next day so I'm hopeful. Just going to search out the option file that you suggested :smashin:

It's one of the problems when ordering online, especially if you haven't used them before. Fingers crossed it'll come tomorrow!
I ordered from shopto today in the end, 9 times out of 10 it'll come next day so I'm hopeful. Just going to search out the option file that you suggested :smashin:

I suppose it's fair if you get yours a day or so before mine, as judging by Pes 2011 & 2012, you do need the practice :devil:

(That's in retaliation to your psn message) ;)

Not good mate..

For some reason the steel book comes empty and the game etc just comes in a normal case? What are the benefits of the steel book edition? Can't see how it differs from one bought from Tesco... :confused:

That's a bit weird, 2 cases, I take it you also got the DLC code.

I've got a code to play online but haven't seen anything else...

Seems strange unless im missing out on something obvious?! :confused:

I've got the steel book edition from blockbuster but only have one code. That's the online code.

Anyone know where to get the code for the extra content? Also what is the actual extra content?

how do i play the spanish league, or any league in the game, i cant find an option to start a league

Is it not under football life

Loving the game so far doing champions league

From reading on some PES forums, the league mode has been removed, only Master League now by the look of it, seems a weird decision to me!

Fuzzmundo said:
I've got the steel book edition from blockbuster but only have one code. That's the online code.

Anyone know where to get the code for the extra content? Also what is the actual extra content?

I have the same as you guys, brought the Steelbook from Blockbuster, they gave me a normal game with online code and a sealed Steelbook, I thought the DLC code would be in the Steelbook but its just empty?
I now the DLC was just 4x Champions League balls, but I've no idea how we're supposed to get them?
TBH as nice as the Steelbook is, it seems a bit rushed and not complete to me, I tried putting the manual in the Steelbook and it barely holds in properly as the clips inside seem to far apart, it's a shame as the Steelbook is really nice.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom